Raymond W. Parzych
Stone Harbor Committee
U.S. Coast Guard (Active) – (1971 – 1981)
– Commissioned Officer, Qualified Marine Inspector and Port Safety Officer.
U.S. Coast Guard (Reserve) – (1981 – 1987)
– Commanding Officer, Reserve Unit II, Captain of the-Port Office, Philadelphia, PA.
American Bureau of Shipping – (1981 – 1989)
– Marine Surveyor (Hull, Machinery and Material) Philadelphia, PA.
Philadelphia Naval Shipyard
Norfolk Naval Shipyard (1989 – 2006)
– Supervisory Industrial Specialist Head, Fleet Maintenance Support Division.
American Bureau of Shipping
– Tank Container and Material Surveyor (2006-Present)
Stone Harbor Councilman
– Serving since January 17, 2017
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), 1971
Major in Economics, Minor in Statistics.
Master of Public Administration (MPA), 1978.
U.S. Coast Guard, Marine Safety School, 1978.
U.S. Coast Guard, Officer Candidate School, 1974.
– Numerous Maritime Professional Development Courses.